The songs really do tell the timeless story of Jesus.
Did you know …
- "What Child is This?" was penned by a poetry writing insurance salesman who suffered a near-fatal illness.
- The lyrics and melody of "O Holy Night" were written by non-Christians.
- And "We Three Kings," at least in its title, is likely factually incorrect.
Christmas is always a wonderful time to bring our focus and attention back to Jesus—our greatest gift.
That was the inspiration for writing The Songs Tell The Story, the Advent book we released in 2019. And apparently, Christmas songs must mean a lot to all of our readers, too, because we sold out of the devotional that year!
Due to its popularity, we wanted to re-release it again this year, as well as offer it across all four of our brands—just to make sure no one misses out on the opportunity to order a copy.
With The Songs Tell The Story, you’ll
- Read the origin stories of 25 well-known Christmas songs and hymns.
- Learn interesting and unusual facts about some of your favorite Christmas songs.
- Find encouragement through biblical insight found in each origin story.
- Discover ways to share the gift of Jesus in your sphere of influence.
Our treasured Christmas songs and hymns are reminders of God’s perfect gift found in Jesus Christ. They enhance our holiday and help us to fix our eyes on the reason for the season.
Request your copy of The Songs Tell the Story book today, and may its words enlighten and inspire you this Advent season.